Florida man says Galaxy S9 caught fire and burnt him

A man from Odessa, Florida claims that his girlfriend's Samsung Galaxy S9 smartphone started smoking and caught fire. Dave Warden III says the pair were wrapping up dinner when he noticed the Galaxy S9 starting to smoke on the kitchen counter.  "There was popping, cracking, tingling," said Warden. He says soon after the smoke started 12-inch

Florida man says Galaxy S9 caught fire and burnt him

ABC affiliate WFTS reports that Odessa resident Dave Warden III was cooking dinner when he looked over to see the newest Samsung handset bellowing out smoke as it lay on the kitchen counter. ...

Thu 12 Jul 18 from Techspot

  • Pages: 1

Bookmark

Bookmark and Share