Amazon workers injured in bear spray accident

New Jersey incident puts new focus on working conditions in retailer’s warehousesTwenty-four employees at an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey were hospitalised after a robot accidentally set off a can of bear repellent.A 255g can of repellent containing concentrated capsaicin, a compound in chili peppers, was punctured by an automated machine after it fell off a shelf, according to local media. Continue reading...

Amazon workers injured in bear spray accident

The can of bear repellent was punctured, sending fumes around the US warehouse, officials say.

Fri 7 Dec 18 from BBC Technology

Amazon “automated machine” punctures bear spray can, 24 employees hospitalized

One employee is in critical condition.

Thu 6 Dec 18 from Arstechnica

Amazon warehouse workers hospitalized after bear spray can ruptured

An accident in a New Jersey Amazon fulfillment center has landed 24 workers in the hospital after a robot punctured a can of bear repellant Wednesday.

Thu 6 Dec 18 from Techspot

Amazon workers hospitalized after warehouse robot releases bear repellent

An Amazon robot tore open a can of bear repellant at the company's New Jersey warehouse on Wednesday, hospitalizing 24 workers. One employee is in critical condition, according ...

Thu 6 Dec 18 from Engadget

Amazon Warehouse Workers Hospitalized in Bear Repellent Incident

Things you never expect to say after a day at work in an Amazon warehouse: “Sorry I’m late. I was accidentally poisoned by bear repellent.” Dozens of workers complained of ...

Thu 6 Dec 18 from Geek.com

Amazon warehouse workers hospitalized in bear repellent incident - CNET

One is reportedly in critical condition.

Wed 5 Dec 18 from CNET

  • Pages: 1

Bookmark

Bookmark and Share